Photograph by UN Photo/Eskinder Debebe
MSF activities at the seventy-first World Health Assembly (WHA) in Geneva, Switzerland, 21 - 26 May 2018.
- Agenda Item 11.5 - Addressing the global shortage of, and access to, medicines and vaccines
- Agenda Item 11.6 - Global strategy and plan of action on public health, innovation and intellectual property
- Agenda Item 11.8 - Preparation for a high-level meeting of the General Assembly on ending tuberculosis.
- Agenda Item 12.1 - Global snakebite burden
- Agenda Item 20.1 - Global vaccine action plan
MSF Briefing documents
These background documents provide information for decision makers regarding key agenda items under consideration at the 71st World Health Assembly.
- Briefing on agenda item 11.5: Addressing the global shortage of, and access to, medicines and vaccines, Document A71/12
- Briefing on provisional agenda item 11.8: Preparation for a high-level meeting of the General Assembly on ending tuberculosis, Document A71/15
- Briefing on provisional agenda item 12.1: Global snakebite burden, Document A71/17
- Briefing on provisional agenda item 20.1: Global vaccine action plan, Document A71/39
- MSF calls on G20 leaders to manage the AMR crisis with the right tools, practices and principles
- MSF Response to the launch of the Global Research & Development Collaboration Hub for Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
- Governments finally take important step to tackle global snakebite burden